WILDFIT

Reset your body.
Reset your LIFE.
Eat the way nature intended.

WILDFIT revolves around a direct focus on creating and sustaining a lifestyle that best suits you and your future. It’s a program designed to not shame you for your choices, but rather educate you to a point where you’ll never lose sight of your health and wellness again, and as a result develop an entirely new relationship with food.

Start our self-guided program today!

Say Goodbye to Someday,
and Hello to WILDFIT Today

This is a food methodology that works for people who want to release weight, gain or maintain weight, athletes seeking peak performance, or really, anyone who wants to live longer and with greater vitality.

WILDFIT 90 will teach you how to train your brain to stop wanting foods that aren’t good for you, and to start wanting foods that truly nourish and energize you.

By looking back in time and analyzing how the animals before us consumed food, WILDFIT believes the same is true for human beings.

Every animal on Earth has its own diet; a particular way of eating that makes it possible for that animal to function at its absolute best…

And here at WILDFIT, we believe that’s how humans unlock their peak performance, too.

TESTIMONIALS

Don’t allow the food industry to trick you into thinking this is how life has to be

Don’t allow the food industry to trick you into thinking this is how life has to be.

Since you were a child, it’s likely any life celebration had involved food–a lot of food (even the bad times, there’s copious amounts of baked goods or casseroles). So who can blame you for the mindset you’re currently in?

No one can blame you, but we certainly can blame the toxicity of the food industry.

This is what decades of food marketing has done to the world.

This way of thinking makes humans feel helpless against food; it gives food the power to define and control our emotional and physical lives.

And have you noticed that almost all food marketing messaging points toward highly processed foods that are making people sick, overweight and nutritionally deprived?

Doesn’t reading that make you both angry and incredibly sad at the same time? If you’re fed up with this backwards approach to feeding yourself, you’re in the right place.

Food is our greatest medicine, but so many of us are ignoring or mistreating this rich resource.

Want a little more support? Join our GROUP Coach led program starting January 9th 2023!

What is WILDFIT 90?

WILDFIT 90 is a transformative health program that teaches you how to permanently change how you think about food, and what you eat.

This is a food methodology that works for people who want to release weight, gain or maintain weight, athletes seeking peak performance, or really, anyone who wants to live longer and with greater vitality.

This 90 day experience will teach you how to train your brain to stop wanting foods that aren’t good for you, and to start wanting foods that truly nourish and energize you.

You’ll walk away having learned:

• How to work with the 6 Human Hungers so you can interpret cravings correctly (because your body doesn’t
    actually want an entire pint of ice cream!)
  • How to eat in alignment with the 4 natural food seasons for humans
  • Exactly which foods tell the body to go into Spring (the fat-burning season)
  • Proven mindset & behavioral techniques to make sure that you NEVER feel powerless to food again
  • How to access your intuition (instead of willpower) to guide your food choices, and much more.
  • Why working with a Coach as both your educator and accountability partner is so key to maintaining your
    transformation.

You don’t have to navigate this
journey alone, we’re here to help

Humans often naturally feel hesitant to dig deep and find the motivation and courage to step into such a powerful transformation all by themselves.

How many times have you started a diet plan, only to fall off track 2 days later and never attempt to get back on again? Of course you have! You were likely lacking the direction and the knowledge to help you understand exactly what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.

That’s why WILDFIT 90 allows you to work with Certified WILDFIT Coaches. Trained and inspirational humans, just like you, who are not only on their own journey with the WILDFIT process, but who are also here for you, every step of the way.

Their passion for living a WILDFIT lifestyle allows them to show you the ropes and road maps in a way that leaves you feeling empowered, so you don’t have to worry about feeling left behind, overwhelmed or lost.

Why do most diets fail? For those 2 reasons alone: a feeling of overwhelm and confusion. It’s intimidating to take on a new venture and not have the slightest idea what to expect. That’s where our knowledgeable and experienced

Coaches come in…

5 Reasons to Work With A WILDFIT Coach

Increase your chances for success

By working with a Certified WILDFIT Coach, you’re going to be motivated to keep on track and meet your goals.

They’ll be your biggest cheerleader, your unwavering beacon of support, and proud of every little achievement you
make.

Having an accountability partner

An accountability partner is the best way to ensure you get big things done. By holding you accountable to your vision and reminding you of why you started, you’ll never lose sight of how far you’ve come and how close you are to embracing the WILDFIT lifestyle for good.

Optimizes your experience

Your overall WILDFIT experience will be next level. A Coach’s main purpose is to maintain your confidence, sustain
your progress and encourage you to push for more. You’ve never been on a program like this before, let your Coach
show you why.

Personalized experience

Whether you have food allergies, are a bit on the picky side or are maybe already doing a Keto diet or something along those lines, your Coach is dedicated to making sure your experience with WILDFIT is as personal of a fit as possible. They become your friend, not just your mentor.

Access to WILDFIT tips, tricks and tools

One of the best parts of WILDFIT is our toolbelt of tips and tricks. Whether it’s recipes that cater to your taste buds or
practices you can implement to guide you away from those pesky cravings, your Coach is equipped to educate you on
how to handle any distractions that may come your way.

READY TO START? Join the self-guided WILDFIT program today

A program designed to transform more than just your health…

WILDFIT 90 will teach you, step-by-step, how to train your brain to stop wanting foods that aren’t good for you and to start wanting foods that truly nourish and energize you.

You can finally feel strong enough to kick your cravings to the curb, and even pinpoint where those cravings stem from.

How game changing would that be for you? No more coming home and reaching for a bag of chips after a stressful day, no more hankerings for sugar donuts at 2 in the afternoon…

A carefully designed health program, WILDFIT 90 teaches you how to permanently change how you think about food, and what you eat. This is a transformative food methodology that works for people who want to release weight, gain or maintain weight, for athletes seeking peak performance, or really, for anyone who wants to live longer and with greater vitality.

WILDFIT 90 will teach you how to train your brain to stop wanting foods that aren’t good for you and to start wanting foods that truly nourish and energize you, all with the guidance of a Certified WILDFIT Coach.

It’s that easy.

What’s Included

Anyone can create short-term changes in their eating habits. That’s not what WILDFIT 90 does. This is a system for sustainable health and lifestyle transformation. Here’s what you get when you join the WILDFIT program.

The WILDFIT 90 Day Experience

Through over a dozen in-depth videos our founder, Eric Edmeades, will walk you through the food mindset and lifestyle changes at the core of the WILDFIT philosophy. Eric’s style is conversational and down-to-earth, so you won’t encounter any confusing science terms. Each video training is straightforward and easy to understand right away.

Online Journal & Success Tracking Tools

These handy tools will help you see where you started and the progress you make along your journey. Staying
accountable is one of the tricks of seeing program success.

Daily Inspiration Tips

Every day of the program you’ll get a note from WILDFIT inspiring you to stay on track with your journey. You will feel like the WILDFIT community is right beside you all the time.

Weekly Question Database

Each week you’ll have access to the database of questions that people just like you have already asked. So if you are looking for an answer, you’re likely to find
it in this go to resource.

Living WILDFIT eBook

This eBook will help you integrate everything you learn in WILDFIT 90 so that after the 90-day program is complete, you’ll have a clear roadmap to keep living the WILDFIT way.

Meet your coach, Sheena Murphy

I have always struggled with my weight and spent most of my life jumping from one program to another trying to get control of my health and weight. After the birth of my first child, I could not seem to release the extra weight put on during pregnancy. On top of that my son was born with a rare genetic condition, which led to multiple hospitalizations and constant running to doctor’s appointments. I found myself living off the fast-food diet and I was paying the consequences of these poor choices. I had no energy, I felt awful all the time, and I had headaches and migraines constantly. I was a mess internally! One day I realized I needed to make big changes in my life, in order to be the best mom to my son and ensure I had health, stamina and longevity to care for him. I had heard many great things about WILDFIT and how it was so different than regular diet programs. It really is true that it is much more than just a program about food choice. I decided to take a chance on one last diet program and take back control of my own body and health. It is not a diet program, but a lifestyle program and this is the first time where I have really felt in control of food decisions and empowered to make lasting changes to my health trajectory. I lost 30lbs in the 90 days and continue to live and learn my WILDFIT lifestyle. Through the program I also gained a wealth of knowledge about food, the true human diet and developed an increased awareness of my emotional and psychological decisions about food. This has radically changed my relationship with food and also how I think about food and nutrition for both my son and I. With my son’s medical condition, food is medicine and I am equipped with the knowledge now to make important decisions and modifications to how I feed him, in order to aid the healing process WILDFIT gave me my life back. I am the healthiest I have ever been and I finally feel like I am in control of my health. I want to help empower other people to transform their health in order to live their best life.

HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WILDFIT 90

Anyone can create short-term changes to their eating habits. That’s not what WildFit 90 does. This is a system for sustainable health and lifestyle transformation. Here’s an overview of what the 13-week process looks like:

Week 1: Foundations & Emotional Eating

We start at the beginning: shifting your food mindset and eating behaviors. Week one teaches you why you crave certain foods and hate others. If you’re an emotional eater, yo-yo dieter, or sugarholic you’ll gain huge insights here.

Week 2 – 3: Sugar Transition

These two weeks are about releasing your dependency on processed sugars. If you’ve been helpless to your sweet tooth, weeks two and three will have those cravings fading fast.

Week 4 – 5: Learning to LOVE The Good Stuff

During these two weeks, you’ll train your body to love eating only whole, unprocessed foods. WILDFIT is not about shocking your system, which is why every enhancement is gently layered on top of the other. This means you’ll be prepared and ready for each change. This is also when most participants notice that their mood and energy are so significantly improved that they don’t need to rely on caffeine or alcohol like they once did.

Week 6 – 10: Spring

Based on the WILDFIT philosophy of seasons, Spring is when most participants notice their body weight stabilizing. Whether your goal is to gain, release, or maintain your weight, these weeks will guide you to
your natural equilibrium.

Week 11: Ease Out of Spring

The WILDFIT methodology is so revolutionary partly because it doesn’t ask you to limit your body to only one way of eating. Our bodies want ebb and flow. This week, you’ll ease out of Deep Spring before…

Week 12: Back into Spring

This week, you’ll transition back into Deep Spring, where your body will be prompted to cleanse and repeat the weight-stabilizing process again.

Week 13: Living WILDFIT

This week, you’ll take the reins 100%. You’ll decide which season you want to move forward with, and how
to continue making food decisions that are empowering and never restrictive.

A NEW RELATIONSHIP
WITH FOOD IS WITHIN
REACH.

Join the self-guided WILDFIT Program today!

All The Information You Need To Be Empowered On This Journey

Join our mailing list and become empowered to create an optimal environment for your children to develop, thrive and step into their innate potential, all the while taking care of and loving yourself.

We see you because we are you.

Join Our Mailing List!

We'll keep up to date on all our wonderful courses, offerings, blog posts and freebies.